Thursday, January 06, 2005

Paw-etry

Overwhelmed
-=icewulf=-

I know I love you
And I know you love me too,
But you just blew me away..
What else could I say!

Thanks for the sincerity,
I felt it a lot
Thanks for the honesty,
I will forget it not!

How sweet of you to love me the way you do
I'm so blessed to be loved by someone so true.
Worry not I will be patient and flexible
I will do my best to be both sensitive and sensible.
I will love you every day as if tomorrow will never come
I will cherish you to the fullest...and then some!
Know how much I am grateful that you came into my life.
Know that I'm sincere when I say `I wish you`d be my wife.`

As for your concerns, be not afraid.
Your requests are heard and shall be done and made.
Worry not of my character, I shall be true.
Worry not of my thoughts, they're all about you.
When you need something of me, you need not ask..
I will have already thought of it and completed the task.
Service to you my queen is my utmost priority.
Just as well is your comfort, peace of mind and security.
To be understanding at all times is one of my goals.
To be there when you smile and when you cry,
To be your punching bag when you're in the coals.