Sunday, January 16, 2005

Rage of the Wulf

...i hope you all get to read this and let it seep in really deep and understand it really well. I've had enough. It's your call.


Bring Me Down
-=icewulf=-

Silence.
They stir an angry mob but remain in silence.
Ah.
Another masterplan designed for their convenience.

Kudos.
I applaud you for your efforts.
Alas.
I look down upon you and your `skills` of sorts.

Motive.
What is it you seek?
Retribution.
Retribution for the meek?

Prophets.
False prophets you have become.
Pathetic.
What makes you think I`m what you are, caged and lonesome.

Delusions.
Still shooting at the stars?
Pitiful.
You will only end up counting your scars.

Remember,
I ignore your lashing and backstabbing.
However,
Every word you have sowed I`ve been noting.

Chaos.
I want it not, but don`t take me wrong.
Bedlam.
It`s what I`m known for. My song.

Secrets.
Ah, you can try and keep them.
Wisdom.
That`s my weapon of choice `till I sing your requiem.


Hide.
Disguise yourselves, you`re getting good at it.
Seek.
I need not seek. I see right through your feat.

Run.
If you`re smart enough you should know.
Fate.
Your fates have sealed your lives accursed, I avow.

Finger.
Not a finger need I lift.
Smiter.
He shall take you down. He shall deliver my gift.

Farewell.
Maybe this is farewell, once friends.
See.
Let`s see what happens when I`m done and all this ends.