Saturday, February 05, 2005

Paw-etry

...yes I survive, but not by my own power... presenting the miracle that makes me survive...

Surviving
-=icewulf=-

I wake up each day with a smile on my face.
I face each day with love in my heart.
I take pride in my heart for it`s found solace
Within your bosom. Bathed by the love you impart.

I go through each day with inspiration in my soul,
A spark in my mind and with my eyes all a-glow.
All thanks to you my day goes well.
Daily foes faced, daily storms quelled.

I rest my eyes at nightfall with glows still bright.
I rest my torso still filled with the will to fight.
I rest my being still alive and ready to take flight.
Thanks to you, the setting of the sun seems not like night.

I survive each passing day from daybreak till nightfall.
I survive each day with the greatest blessing of all.
I survive each day with you all around me.
I survive each day because you make me as amazing as I can be.