Sunday, February 06, 2005

Paw-etry

...i thought i ran out of words, but i realized words nor actions just ain`t enough.

Indescribable You
-=icewulf=-

No words can express my gratitude,
No actions can reveal my true emotions.
You leave me in awe and admiration
With your great love and dedication.

No kiss can expose how much love I have,
No hug can declare how much longing I feel.
You turn my world upside down and inside out.
You`re the one I can`t do without.

No heart could be filled by the love you give,
No soul could contain the inspiration that you are.
A true divine power is what you wield.
A love so strong it ended my war.

No mind can fathom the depths of your soul,
No equation may solve what equals your heart.
All that I know is that I'm blessed with your loyalty,
And blessed with your love, ever since the start.