Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Old Friends, New Memories

Finally I get a chance to post this up! It's been a while since these photos were taken and these events transpired but definitely still worth posting up and sharing.

Of all the places I could get reacquainted with old friends and batchmates from La Salle, I would have never expected to get to have a cig, a drink, a game of billiards and bowling, an all-nighter, a movie, nor a trip or two to the beach with them here in SoCal.


¤~¤~¤~¤~¤


De La Salle Lipa Batch 1998 in SoCal


Jhoane Katherine

Jhoane is a friend since freshman year in highschool in LaSalle.

Jhoane shares my passion for poetry and the arts. I still have the first poem she ever wrote me back during our sophomore year

After eight years of having no contact with each other we once again cross paths here in Glendale, California. She now resides just five minutes away in Eagle Rock.

Now, I have jogging buddy


Christine

Tin-tin has been around a year already. Currently she lives in Downey, California, a good 40 to 50 minutes drive south of Glendale. Kind of far but worth the drive.

Christine was a classmate of my bestfriend Francis Roy during our freshman year and such is how I got to know her. She's always been known as one of the head turners of the batch. Many times have the upper classes accused me and my friends of courting her when we were just good buddies. Oh well.

The few times I've actually got to just let go and have fun till the wee hours of the night here in Cali have been spent with her... yes, she knows how to party too.


Leslie

I've known Les since I was a freshman too as she was good friends with some of my classmates and old friends then. Currently she resides in Orange County.

After years, she still hasn't changed. Crazy and an all out party animal as usual...I can see now how much partying her lil' angel would be doing.


Jonathan

Atan has never changed since highschool. As Tin said, "Tamad pa rin." Hehehe. So far it seems he has been here for the longest time. He resides in Winnetka, a half hour drive from Glendale


Daniel

Neil is the one I've known the longest. I've known this guy since fourth grade in LaSalle. I've gone through a lot with this guy, from rivalries to alliances. From noontime games of "jerbase" to hunting robbers.

He currently stays at Mission Viejo, so far the furthest one from the lot of us here in the SoCal area.



¤~¤~¤~¤~¤


Snapshots (click on images for a bigger version)



Tin & Jho: Feeling pro beach volleyball players.
@ Venice Beach


Me & Jho: Tin got scared of the cold cplashes made by the waves...yan tuloy kami lang ni Jho ang nakapagpacute sa shot na to.
@ Vence Beach, photo by Tin


Tin: Argh! Traffic!
Rey: Hail Mary full of grace, help me find a parking space.
Jhoane: Zzzzzzzzzz...
In the car on the Pacific Coast Highway


Jho & Rey: Rub a dub dub here comes the grub!
@ Venice Beach


Tin: Can you hear me now?
@ Venice Beach


Presenting Jho, the bartender. Vodka, Peach Schnapps and Sprite.
@ Jho's crib


Rey: Ok let's try parallel parking.
Tin: Oh $#!+.....
In Downey, Tin gets some driving lessons.


Rey, Les, Tin & Jho @ The Block in Anaheim


Neil, Les, Tin & Jho @ The Block in Anaheim