Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Her Triad

I was browsing through a book of poetry a few days ago when I came upon a poem by Arthur Gorges entitled Her Face, Her Tongue, Her Wytt. I liked the style and the form of the poem and so I adapted the style in which it was composed and came up with my own poem with the same structure and similar subject.

Here goes.



Her Triad
-rey

Her Grace

Her grace
Has blessed
This life
Of mine.

This life
Of mine,
Her grace
It owes.

Such grace
She bestows.
My life,
Unworthy.

My life,
With passion,
Appreciates
Such grace.

Blessed grace
That showers,
Oh fill
This life.

And this life
Be indebted
To thine grace
Forever.

Her Smile

Her smile
Does entice
These eyes
Of mine.

These eyes
Of mine,
Her smile
They seek.

Oh smile
That beams,
My eyes
Bedazzle.

My eyes
Persevere
To behold
Such smile.

Enchanting smile
That glows
Entrance
These eyes.

And these eyes
Shall treasure
Thy smile
As peace.

Her Psyche

Her psyche
Has stunned
This heart
Of mine

This heart
Of mine,
Her psyche
Enthralls.

Such psyche
Overwhelms.
My heart
Succumbs.

My heart
Captivated.
Zombified.
Such psyche!

Deep psyche,
Unfathomable,
Bend and own
This heart.

And this heart
Shall beat
With thy psyche,
As one.