Thursday, March 24, 2005

Bounty Of The Hunt

Getting Back On Track
-=icewulf=-


It's Holy Week 2005 and what better time to retrace one`s footsteps, find one`s self and get back on track.

The past months have given me some of the worst days, situations and events. They are also responsible for my crossing paths with many people whom in some ways have hurt me and made my world go topsy turvy. BUT, these months also gave me some of the choicest blessings God had ever prepared for me.

It`s been a really long while. But had I been given the chance to go back and change anything, I'd keep it as it is.

Brothers and sisters, I'm back. Thank you for your prayers, thank you for waiting.

So if you`re all ready, gear up! Your "kuya" is back with the flames of the Spirit burning stronger, with an new cherubim watching over me (I miss you Recca) and with a tag team partner who`s one of the holiest and most gifted I`ve met. (Let's do this Rheza!)