Saturday, November 08, 2008

...of love and lust

Of Love And Lust
-rey

Dusk conquers the land
As I watch your silhouette
And the splendor it adds
To the divine sunset.

A shadow of temptation
Triggering an insatiable craving.
Captivated, I am zombified
Body and soul starts raving.

I hold your hand
And feel its warmth.
Compliment it with a kiss,
Fueled by the pyres of my heart.

I wrap you in a warm embrace
And caress your every curve
Teasing your vulnerable spots
Alluring every nerve.

I bear you in a lovers’ carry
And lay you down in bed.
Tuck you inbetween the sheets
And leave a kiss on your forehead.

I slip right beside you
And cross your legs with mine.
I place my arms around you
I kiss your neck, we entwine.

Good night my dear, goodnight.
Blessed am I to see your face
Right before I end this day
Blessed am I to end it with you this way.

Good night my dear, good night.
I reach and turn off the lights.
Good night my dear good night.
Don’t hold your moans and sighs.