Saturday, September 25, 2004

From the Den Archives - Spring 2004

Eyesbreaker
-=icewulf=-

In a span of three days the ice is broken. Things turn around. I did not expect to feel this way so soon and honestly, I do not know if I should be glad or not.

From a state of total introspection, wallowing in depression and fears, I now stand high on the peak of Olympus. How? Beats me. Divine (or demonic) intervention most likely.

Due to a string of events my wheel starts to spin and I find myself back on top. Some feel good that I feel this way, for some heheh. I see a few raised brows. Few know aout what happens when I am back on top. People like cynic Kiko, forever critic Concon and subtle but crazy I.N. are part of the handful who know of the silly antics, the freaky thoughts, the wildcard decisions, the power trips, the unpredictability and the suttle vengeance I exact when my hype is up and my moods are good. They are also but the few who have seen my "bitch mode" on. So, do I celebrate? Or do I start to mourn?

Whut-the-hell?! This is not the time for that, I have been in darkness for a while now. And so now I start to party, but pardon me if I happen to crush you as I dance and prance on my way to the stage. It is nothing intentional nor personal, you were just..well..in the way! If you have any problems with that, I am sorry but I have no time for that coz this is my party now and there are no rules, therefore, I do not care about anyone tripping and freaking out on this. Just chillax! Either you kick back with me, or you can hit the road and hit the sack.

What to do now? Back to the roots. The basics of having fun. First find a target. Done. Targets selected. What to do now? Second, observe. Never underestimate observation. It is a good source of ideas, information and entertainment. What next? Third, use data collected from observations and formulate a hypothesis, then (fourth) experiment. This is where it really gets fun. Watch the eyes dude, watch the eyes.

I have only been back to this state for a few days and the laughtrips are great, too bad sometimes I am only laughing quietly in my mind as I am surrounded by my lab rats. I am not content yet though. And for that there is only one solution. I need more experiments to conduct. What happens next? Observe and see.